The first rule: buyers want a house, not an agent.
- Always be leading with the property.
- When following up with buyers, call with a property that matches for them.
The second rule: have a full buyer presentation process dialed in.
- buyer guide.
- Email questionnaire,
- if a buyer says “I want to buy next year” say “great, now is a great time to get started”
The third rule: pre-screen them for the market.
- Show them comparables that sold,
- show them a list of ways to make their offer stronger,
- set expectations with them to make sure they are prepared for the market.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- Text AGENTRISE to 44222 to get a copy of the vivid vision statement worksheet, Agent Rise 3 Pillar Plan, and Agent Rise Steps.
- I’ve just launched a free resource called Secrets to Winning Listing Appointments, and it’s available now on my website: agentrisecoaching.com/listingsecrets
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.agentrisecoaching.com
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!