Do you struggle with converting leads? You love to market, run Facebook Ads, host open houses, but actually getting people to the closing table is a struggle for you. In today’s episode, I’m going to expose 5 reasons that might be holding you back.
Two different types of agents. Ones that are great at marketing and generating leads, but they are horrible about converting them. Ones who convert leads, it’s all they think about. But they constantly feel they are behind with marketing.
Today I want to talk about why agents that love to market themselves are struggling to convert leads…
- Fear of rejection. We think we avoid it because we don’t dial for dollars, but think about it. Do you avoid clients, followup, because you’re afraid they will reject you?
- You are afraid if you reel a lead-in, you‘ll have to actually go work, and show a house. You need to hire a showing assistant. Build a business.
- Confidence that you know what you’re doing- call reluctance
- Overcomplicating the sale process.
- Your leads are getting lost in a CRM. Get a spreadsheet and MatchMake.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- I’ve just launched a free resource called Secrets to Winning Listing Appointments, and it’s available now on my website: agentrisecoaching.com/listingsecrets
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.agentrisecoaching.com
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!