I know you want to become a breakthrough agent – the gal or guy in your office who has pushed beyond the barriers that previously held you back and is an amazing success. How do I know? You wouldn’t be listening to this show if you weren’t. But there are a few things in the way of you accomplishing that breakthrough – and the truth is that most agents in your shoes simply don’t know what they don’t know. That is what is holding them back.
On this episode, I want to tell you what’s holding you back and more importantly, outline the one thing you need to do in order to push past the barriers in your real estate business. Please, listen to this episode with an open mind – and with the same commitment you’ve always had to make your business great. If you do that and are willing to invest in yourself and your business, you could be on the cusp of something great!
As I recorded this episode I almost decided to stop podcasting altogether
I’ve come to see that part of the problem with new or stuck agents is that they are experiencing information overload and they don’t even realize it. There is a LOT Of content you can consume – this podcast included. And the sad thing is that in most cases, that content is not really helping you achieve the breakthroughs you’re seeking. Why? Because you’re not taking action on it in a context that will hold your feet to the fire, that will push you beyond the barriers you’re facing.
I don’t want to be guilty of adding to the noise that holds you back – so I almost decided to stop podcasting. But I didn’t. Please listen to hear how I processed that decision, but more importantly to hear how you can become the breakthrough agent you truly want to be.
You need me to coach you. There, I said it
Sometimes we need to hear things that are hard to accept but are true. And sometimes the person saying it takes a risk by being bold enough to say it. That’s how I feel about this episode. I want you to hear how you can breakthrough – and I decided to be bold enough to say it. If you continue to consume content like this podcast but are not seeing the breakthrough you seek – it’s because you need to invest in yourself. You need coaching.
Hear me out. Even the most talented and amazing sports figures have personal coaches, people who can help them see their weaknesses, understand their strengths, and maximize their game according to those things. Why is it necessary for such a naturally talented individual? Because they don’t see objectively – they don’t know what they don’t know. So the smart ones get a coach to help them see and overcome those things.
On this episode, I say it straight up – you need my coaching. Please, don’t hear me trying to sell you something you don’t need. I want you to be successful and I know that this is what will make it happen.
There are a very few exceptions out there – but not many
I know that there are rare individuals out there who are able to soak up lots of information, sort it out themselves, and apply it effectively to their lives and businesses. Those are amazing individuals who are not very common. You may be one of those people – but I want to caution you about assuming it’s the case. None of us sees ourselves entirely clearly. None of us recognizes all the places where we need help from the outside. So be careful about thinking you don’t really need coaching. That could be one of your largest obstacles to becoming a breakthrough agent.
Clarity and amplification go hand in hand – and they come from good coaching
The first and perhaps the most important benefit of coaching is that you gain clarity – about your strengths, your weaknesses, your opportunities, and so much more. When you have clarity, you are able to create a customized plan that puts you in your sweet spot – and that enables greater success in your real estate business.
Once you have clarity, you are able to amplify your strengths, putting them to work in ways you never even knew to dream of. This is where breakthroughs happen – where amazing results come about. Listen to learn how it happens – and why coaching is the main way you can achieve them in record time. I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but it’s not. It’s me speaking truthfully about what I’ve learned watching and coaching agent after agent. I hope you’ll take the time to consider it.
Outline of this great episode
- [2:05] Get in on the upcoming Agent Rise Summit! See the link below
- [4:34] Why I am contributing to the noise
- [5:42] Here’s why you are not breaking through: lack of coaching
- [11:25] A word to the rare exceptions to what I’m saying
- [13:00] The noise prevents you from getting clarity
- [17:93] Many of us need to get better at saying, “No”
- [19:01] Get into my upcoming MasterClass
- The Agent Rise Summit is now open for registration – www.NeilMathwegCoaching.com/Summit
- Get into my new MasterClass – www.AgentOnTheRise.com
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- The Agent Marketer – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.TheAgentMarketer.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Watch Masterclass “5 Steps To Building An Uncommon Real Estate Career”. It’s free. https://neilmathweg.lpages.co/agent-rise-masterclass/
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.neilmathweg.com
Connect with Neil!
Schedule a free 30 minute breakthrough call with Neil, schedule your call at neilmathwegcoaching.youcanbook.me
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
- Check out my YOUTUBE channel: all new content!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)