In this milestone 400th episode of the Agent Rise Podcast, Neil Mathweg is interviewed by Mindi Kessenich and TJ McGraw, two agents he’s coached and helped transform their careers. Join them as they reminisce about the Onion Juice days and discuss the evolution of the coaching program to Agent Rise, the origin and impact of the framework, and the importance of consistency in business. Hear about the journey to the upcoming Agent Rise Summit, taking place from May 21st to the 23rd in downtown Fort Myers (details at www.agentrisecoaching.com/summit). AND Make sure to listen to the end for a good laugh!
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- Agent Rise Summit – May 21-23. 2023 – Fort Myers FL – www.agentrisecoaching.com/summit
- Book a Discovery Call – www.agentrisecoaching.com
- Download the first five chapters of the Agent Rise Book at www.agentrisecoaching.com/book
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.agentrisecoaching.com
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@agentrise)