Creating a vivid vision statement is a practice I believe is necessary both personally and professionally. What do you want your future to look like? What will it take to get you there? Dreaming about your future is powerful. I walk through the steps to take in this episode of Agent Rise. Don’t miss it!
What is a vivid vision statement?
I define a vision statement as what it’s going to look like when you arrive where you want to go. This is where you get to dream big. Sit down in a quiet place and write down what you want your future to look like. Do you want to travel? Pay off debt? What do you want your business to look like?
I have a dream of publishing a book and buying an RV to travel the country with my family doing book signings. Note that I said these are dreams—but dreams that I believe will become reality. If you find yourself doubting that your dreams will come true, note it, and move on. You’re going to overcome those limiting beliefs.
Set goals to achieve your vision
Once you have a dream in place, write out step-by-step goals you can work towards and a timeline to complete them by. As you reach these goals, you are moving one step closer to the vision you’ve set for your future. I have a clear vision with a clear date in sight: By July 15th, 2020 my family and I will be traveling the country in an RV.
Simplify to Amplify
Once you have clear goals in place to reach your vision, you must focus on simplifying. What does that mean? Learn how to say no to the things that don’t help you achieve those goals. It will allow you to march towards milestones.
Once you’ve simplified, it allows you to amplify the things that will propel you forward. What do you excel at? Put your time into your sphere of influence, and chase and attraction pillars. You need to clarify the “do’s and don’ts” to find direction.
Get systems in place, delegate where you can, and find accountability with a coach. Build one bridge—don’t split your focus into multiple areas. You don’t want a bunch of half-built bridges and never reach where you’re trying to get.
What is your vivid vision statement for 2020?
Outline of this great episode
- [0:35] Planning for 2020
- [1:25] Vivid vision statement
- [5:15] Write out goals to achieve
- [7:05] Why you need coaching
- [9:30] Build one bridge
- [11:00] A vision leads to clarity
- [12:00] Learn to say no
- How To Build A 6 Figure Real Estate Business That Eliminates The Commission Roller Coaster, Without Forcing Yourself To Do Things You Hate
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- Shred Media – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.ShredMedia.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
- Check out the Service for Life Real Estate Tool for a 10% discount!
- Join the Agent Inner Circle Community
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Go to AgentOnTheRise.com to check out my free masterclass!
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.ILoveMadisonHomes.com
Connect with Neil!
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
- Check out my YOUTUBE channel: all new content!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)