Implementing a daily routine is one of the best ways to become more productive—and make this year better than the last one. It helps you get in a groove and get things done. I believe you can’t work consistently towards your goals if you don’t have a plan in place. So in this episode of Agent Rise, I’ll share two strategies with you: the day block strategy that I use and a bonus strategy for those of you who produce weekly videos. If you’re ready to up your productivity game, don’t miss this episode!
My day block weekly routine
I’m going to lay out exactly what I do Monday through Friday to give you a roadmap for success:
- Monday: Focus on hot leads. This could be someone you’ve already shown houses to, met at an open house, or even previous months leads that haven’t closed. I am intentional about thinking about them every week and trying to match them to a home. I call or text them every Monday to stay in touch—and hopefully get them in their perfect home.
- Tuesday: Make update calls. Tuesday is the day I reconnect with people who are currently under contract, have a listing with me, etc. They need to know I’m continuing to work for them. I’ll report what’s happening, ask what they’re thinking, and make sure our expectations are in alignment. It’s a space and time for them to ask any questions they may have. They know I will call them every Tuesday, so it helps set boundaries and get a communication plan in place.
- Wednesday: Work on your sphere of influence. For me, this looks like working on my newsletter. I also take time to call clients and remind them of upcoming events I’ve invited them to.
- Thursday: Chase pillar day. Today I’m prepping for upcoming open-houses. I’m working on whatever is needed to advertise (posters, flyers, etc.) and promote them.
- Friday: Be an artist! On Friday’s I focus on my attraction pillar. This is the day you blog, work on content creation, or produce a video or podcast. You get to tap into your creative side and have a blast transitioning into the weekend.
A daily routine for video production
For all my creative people who shoot videos for their attraction pillar, I’ve got a great daily strategy for you to stay consistent weekly.
- Monday: Brainstorming day. Today is the day you spend time brainstorming what your video will cover. Will you answer questions? Shoot something more engaging? You decide.
- Tuesday: Today, you film. Rent a space or studio if you need it. Get your hair and makeup done. Then go knock out that video.
- Wednesday: Edit your video. Make sure it’s good to go and any unnecessary words or sections are removed.
- Thursday: Writing and design. Do keyword research and choose a catchy title. Design the thumbnail and write a description for your video.
- Friday: Post + Promote. Upload your video to YouTube! Tweet about it. Post it in your Facebook group. Write a blog post on your website to accompany your new video.
That’s it! It’s an easy daily routine to help you stay consistent with your goal of producing a weekly video for the next year.
Never stop matchmaking
No matter how you decide to implement a weekly routine—if you use my routine or not—you NEED to be matching clients to homes all-day, every-day. When you find clients the perfect home, they will spread the word. You’ll create raving fans who send their friends and family your way.
What about you? Do you have a daily routine? Head on over to the Facebook group and let me know if you’ll be embracing a daily routine!
Outline of this great episode
- [0:30] Get started with a daily routine
- [2:55] Monday: Focus on hot leads
- [5:06] Tuesday: Make update calls
- [7:40] Wednesday: Sphere of influence
- [8:11] Thursday: Chase pillar
- [9:09] Friday: Attraction pillar
- [10:20] A daily routine for video production
- How To Build A 6 Figure Real Estate Business That Eliminates The Commission Roller Coaster, Without Forcing Yourself To Do Things You Hate
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- Shred Media – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.ShredMedia.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Head to AgentOnTheRise.com to check out my free masterclass!
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.ILoveMadisonHomes.com
Connect with Neil!
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
- Check out my YOUTUBE channel: all new content!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)