The Big Leap: Overcoming the Upper Limit In Your Real Estate Career
Are you ready to take your real estate career to the next level, but feel like something is holding you back? You may be experiencing the “upper limit problem.” On this episode of Agent Rise, hosts Neil Mathweg and Mindi Kessenich discuss the powerful concept from the book “The Big Leap” by Gay Hendricks, which has helped them and many other real estate agents break through self-sabotaging patterns and reach new heights of success. Learn about the “inner thermostat” that regulates the amount of success, love, and joy we allow ourselves to experience and how to overcome it. Don’t miss this life-changing episode and take the first step towards reaching your full potential.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Book a Discovery Call – www.agentrisecoaching.com
- Download the first five chapters of the Agent Rise Book at www.agentrisecoaching.com/book
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.agentrisecoaching.com
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!