Wow! It’s amazing to think that this podcast has actually reached 200 episodes. I remember way back when I started the Onion Juice Podcast – which was the first 171 episodes AND the craziest name for a podcast EVER – that I was somewhere around episode #9 and thought, “I think I’ve said everything I know to say!” At that moment, I panicked. I thought I was done. But I kept trying and figured out that there is a lot of my story that resonates with others and that I could share what I was learning as I kept iterating and building my own business. So that’s what I did. This episode recounts the story briefly – but more importantly, it clearly defines what I mean when I call you a “Riser” and where we are headed with this podcast.
None of us in real estate start with everything already figured out
If you feel like you’re learning on the job as an agent, welcome to the club! It’s a tough industry and has a lot of moving parts that successful agents need to keep track of. But if my story proves anything, it proves that it can be done if you are willing to stick with it. I’ve tried just about everything and if you’ve been listening to the show for any length of time you know about many of my successes, but also the failures and false starts. Along the way, one of the most important things I’ve learned is that successful agents need to be “Risers” – which is what I believe YOU are. Here’s what I mean…
What is a Riser?
I hope it doesn’t come across as sappy, but I wrote a poem – well, sort of a poem. Not really – it’s more of a manifesto, a call to action, a battle cry for all of us who want to succeed in real estate and are willing to work according to our unique individual strengths to make it happen.
Here’s To The Risers
Here’s to the Risers.
To the fighters
the stay up all-nighters.
The ones with desire,
who want to inspire.
You can’t ignore them.
They won’t back down.
They won’t give up.
They are a Riser.
They know what they need to do.
They have a clear plan.
They work according to a vision.
They avoid shiny objects.
They are consistent.
They are 100% responsible,
failure isn’t possible.
They are a Riser.
They know the door is revolving.
That won’t stop them.
They know the odds are against them.
They don’t care.
They follow the steps.
They work with confidence.
And at the end of the day,
They know they are well on their way.
They are a Riser.
Is that you? Since you are listening to this podcast, I suspect it is. Listen to this episode to learn how you can join with other Risers who are taking their real estate business to the next level.
Simplify and Amplify: That’s how you grow your real estate business
Next week’s episode is all about this – but I want to introduce you to the topic now. There are really only two things we need to do in order to get our business going toward the next level: Simplify and Amplify.
SIMPLIFY means that you break your business down into its simplest components. It means getting rid of shiny objects, turning off the noise, and dialing-in the processes and approaches that work for your unique personality. Once you do that, you’re able to put a plan in place that works for YOU consistently and effectively.
AMPLIFY means that you take what you’ve simplified and make it known, increase it, and scale it to the point your business is rocking right along. And you keep doing it.
More on these next week, so be sure you subscribe so you won’t miss it.
Outline of this great episode
- [0:33] What does it mean to be a “Riser?”
- [5:29] Where are we going from here?
- [8:54] A shout out to the original “Onion Juice” gang!
- [10:08] Why simplifying and amplifying is the way to go
- [15:01] Find out about the upcoming Summit
- Get into my new MasterClass – www.AgentOnTheRise.com
- Get tickets to the Agent Rise Summit – www.NeilMathwegCoaching.com/Summit
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- The Agent Marketer – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.TheAgentMarketer.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Get the Masterclass: www.AgentOnTheRise.com
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.neilmathweg.com
Connect with Neil!
Schedule a free 30 minute breakthrough call with Neil, schedule your call at neilmathwegcoaching.youcanbook.me
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
- Check out my YOUTUBE channel: all new content!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)