Are you building your business by hosting open houses and you’re always wondering what open houses you should do and what ones you should pass on? Stick around as we uncover the best and worse open houses to do…
Disclosure: You’re there to sell the house for the seller. After that follow your laws to how you can help the buyer with their needs.
– No Showings Until Open House
– One that has been on the market with a recent price correction
– Priced a little above the median so they have a house to sell.
– High Turnover neighborhood
– should I do one that is out of my area?
– New construction
– Unique properties